Watch:Actresses Are Scared To Kiss me-Kumawood Star Sumsum



Sumsum The kumawood star aka Yaw Adu has said that Ghanaian actresses do not want to kiss him in movies and he doesn't no the reason why they keep on denying his kisses.

My ugly face scares most actresses from kissing me but this same ugly face has brought me to this far,He said when speaking to Nana romeo in Accra fm.

"I have just kissed only one actress but she was not a star.
but later i had an opportunity to kiss vivian Jill in a movie.
In the movie,she was not giving birth so i had to sleep with her for her to give birth,i had the chance to kissed her but she later denied me of kissing her again.And when asked why she dodged him,Sumsum said he did not ask her why because he did not believe in himself either".


watch the Video Below:



Share and leave your comments Below or Subscribe to mishealgh to get notifications on news updates by using the subscribe tab above.

Comments