Watch S*xtape:Rosemond Brown To Shatta, My One And Only Love shatta Wale Slow Down

                                                        Rosemond Brown aka Akuapem poloo

The Akuapem Poloo Girl finally reacted on Shatta's BJ leaked take on social media.
Rosemond Brown aka Akuapem poloo is very disappointed in the self claimed King of Africa dancehall Shatta wale after watching the video.

She stated  " Oh Shatta Wale..Shatta..,my one and only if what i'm hearing from social media is true di333 then you've really broke my heart.I didn't expect this from you at all Shatta !I wake up this morning and whatever i saw on social media was bad,why are you doing this?

"Is it that Michy is frustrating you?because i know you really love shatt .. shatta Michy.So i can see that your break up is really disturbing you and its making you do a lot of things Shatta please calm down Okay!calm down! I have already said that i cant be with you anymore ,because you are crazy you are crazier than me but please calm down with all that you are doing. Don't let enemies get us,okay.

i love you shatta,i love you so much please i beg you,you have to slow down with a lot of things,stop exposing your.....

Watch the video below


A post shared by Rosemond Alade Brown (@rosemond_brown) on

Share!

Comments