Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong Donates Desks,Books To School


Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong, has donated a set of desks and stationery to some needy students. This was revealed in a Facebook post by Kobi Rana

Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong, has donated a set of desks and stationery to some needy students.

This was revealed in a Facebook post by Kobi Rana, on Tuesday, 7 July.

The post stated: “@moeshaboduong just bought desks, books, pens and more for some needy children in school” with photos of Moesha and the schoolchildren during donation.

The actress faced a barrage of backlash from Ghanaians in April this year for stating in an interview with the CNN that Ghanaian women sleep with men – even if they're married – for survival.

Moesha told Christiane Amanpour in a documentary that: “[In] Ghana, our economy is in such a way that you just need someone to take care of you.

“You can’t make enough money as a woman here because even if you want to get an apartment, in Ghana you pay two years in advance and I just started working, where will I get money to pay for an apartment for two years.”

Christiane Amanpour: Are you basically telling me that you have sex with this guy essentially to pay your rent?

Moesha Boduong: Because he can afford to take care of you, he takes care of me, my financial stuff: my apartment, my car, my rent, everything.

In return, she said: “He expects me to be loyal and just to date him only and give him sex when he wants it”.

Comments